6 days ago
Job title : Audit Associate
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : June 12, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The job holder will assist in the execution of external audit assignments.
- Conduct assigned task on audit engagements successfully from start to finish.
- Identify and communicate issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to risk.
- Ensure audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances and risk.
- Timely completion of audit files and assignments, ensuring work is produced to the required standard and deadlines.
- Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from client to the audit team is efficient.
- Optimize client’s feedback on audit process and report by ensuring regular and timely communication with clients.
- Escalate client technical queries to team lead and ensure all queries on assigned tasks are closed off.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Degree or HND with a minimum of second-class upper or upper credit.
- 1 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Not more than 26 years by December 2022.
- Communication skills (including oral, written, report writing and presentation).
- Problem identification and solution skills (including core, conceptual, and analytical thinking).
- Keeping up to date with industry and regulatory changes and professional standards.
- Strong commitment and proven record of professional and client service excellence.
- Analytical and enquiring mind with the ability to interpret key data.
- Good IT skills, competent user of Microsoft Office and IT applications.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Great team player.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Audit Associate jobs