Deinde Odusanya & Co.’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Audit Associate jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Education: A degree in Economics, Accounting, or any other related field.
Years of Experience: 3 Years
Age Limit: Not older than 32 years
- Candidates should be efficient with Microsoft office suites.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Studying and understanding clients accounting and control environments.
- Examine clientÛªs books of account and prepare audited financial statements.
- Carry out Audit and Assurance fieldwork and properly document all the information related to the field in line with the Firm’s quality standards.
- Prepare Audit working papers.
- Prepare management letters, letter of representation and all other necessary reports and letters related to audit assignment.
- Identifying the problems and risks after assessing the reporting systems of the clients.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
*Audit Associate in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.