Job title : Audiologist
Job Location : Delta
Deadline : October 18, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The audiologist is responsible for providing high quality audiology services to patients, with hearing problem and balancing disorders.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
- Conduct comprehensive hearing assessments and diagnostic tests to identify hearing impairments and disorders.
- Develop personalized treatment plans for patients, including hearing aid fittings, auditory rehabilitation, and counseling.
- Administer a range of audiological tests such as pure-tone audiometry, speech audiometry, and tympanometry.
- Collaborate with ENT specialists, speech-language pathologists, and other medical professionals to ensure comprehensive patient care.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in audiology and recommend appropriate technologies and interventions.
- Maintain accurate patient records, progress notes, and documentation of services provided.
- Educate patients and their families on hearing health, communication strategies, and the proper use of hearing aids and assistive devices.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Audiology from an accredited institution.
- 1 – 2 years experience in Audiology.
- Knowledge of the principles and practice of clinical audiology.
- Job holder must exhibit a commitment towards continuous quality improvement.
- Empathy, compassion, and a patient-centered approach to care.
- Proficiency in conducting audiological assessments and interpreting test results
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with patients and healthcare colleagues.
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2023
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Medical / Healthcare jobs
- Audiologist jobs