- This job has expired!
Job title : Associate/Senior Associate, Investment (Heavy Industries, Telecoms & Technology)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 07, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The job holder will be expected to support with originating, executing and monitoring transactions in relation to capital expansion plans and/or acquisitions of industrial, telecoms and technology companies across Africa.
Job Reference: HIT5223
- Origination and transaction processing within the industrial, telecoms and technology sectors across Africa
- Financial Modelling and Analysis
- Research and business development
- A first degree in engineering/economics/finance from a recognised university
- Relevant advanced degree e.g. Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Civil engineering, Finance, or a related field of study.
- Relevant certifications related to finance and/ or project management.
- 4 to 8 years professional experience preferably in infrastructure related investment banking deal origination and execution.
- Financial modelling, business writing and negotiating transaction structures.
- Excellent client origination and management skills.
- Previous experience in the industrials, telecom and/or technology sectors will be preferred
- Previous experience in valuations (using DCF, comparable multiples, liquidation, replacement cost approaches)
- Previous professional experience or training in research, financial analysis and presentations
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the Job Reference as the subject for the application
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Associate/Senior Associate, Investment (Heavy Industries, Telecoms & Technology) jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!