Job title : Associate, Program Management
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : December 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- To provide critical operational, project management, and communications support. Keen attention to details and team-oriented approach to work and efficiently execute both short- and long-term projects, whether administrative or strategic in nature.
Duties and responsibilities
Project management support
- Support the day-to-day planning, implementation, and coordination of national and state-level programme activities cutting across different programmes
- Support national level coordination with governments, and programme implementing partners and other stakeholders.
- Draft meeting agendas, minutes and reports for internal and external activities and provide support for training and capacity building activities
- Engage in coordination and networking with other Evidence Action units, project partners and with other relevant stakeholders.
- Support the Country Director, to track and manage work plans for technical assistance to all programmes.
- Contribute to internal working groups to leverage experiences and learnings across the state program geographies.
- Occasionally contribute to operational research projects such as desk reviews and/or case studies.
- Support field teams on field data administration
Operational management support
- Work with the team to develop and roll out knowledge management tools, processes, and systems with programme teams in Nigeria.
- Take delegated responsibilities in logistical and field operation planning, supervision and reporting.
- Support the Country Director to implement good practices in file storage and program documentation.
- Coordinate with the team to gather communications material including photos, data points, consent forms, etc
- Provide additional support to the country teams as needed and perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2+ years’ work experience in public health programmes, work with community or social enterprises/NGOs.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Organized and self-motivated individual who is dedicated to excellence and can complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Quick learner and problem solver who can quickly grasp program information, and identify & act on opportunities for improvement
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to juggle competing priorities and deadlines, and to communicate clearly and proactively when plans change
- Demonstrated strong writing skills and project management skills
- Tech-savvy and experienced in using a range of cloud-based tools and systems (such as Asana and Slack), as well as Microsoft Office suite
- Team player who is eager to join a fast-paced, growing and diverse team with a start-up atmosphere
- Alignment with Evidence Action’s core values
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- NGO/Non-Profit jobs
- Associate, Program Management jobs