Google Nigeria’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Associate Product Marketing Manager, Android jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 09, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
About the Job
- Whether you’re on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product’s journey.
- From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base.
- This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you’ll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
- Join GoogleÛªs Sub-Saharan Africa Platforms & Ecosystems Marketing team, working to solve access barriers for more people to access the internet and get online across the region.
- Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways.
- Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental.
- And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Develop marketing plans for Android in Sub-Saharan Africa and execute campaigns (co-marketing and owned) to drive usage of Google apps.
- Define and execute go-to-market strategies and organizational coordination for feature/product launches.
- Define the retail marketing strategy for Android in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Use quantitative methods, models, and research to help Google better understand consumer behavior.
- Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the user whilst developing actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience in tech marketing, brand management, strategy consulting or agency.
- Experience working with partners and businesses to drive mutual value.
- Experience managing partnerships.
- Demonstrated analytical success. Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy.
- Penchant for technology, creativity to “think outside the boxÛ and leadership to execute effectively.
- Global mindset and ability to think across disciplines, industries, cultures and scenarios. Ability to manage and coordinate projects that span multiple locations.
- Understanding of Google’s products, technology industry, mobile industry and Google/AndroidÛªs positioning in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Lagos
*Associate Product Marketing Manager, Android in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online