Job title : Associate Product Marketer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 23, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- As an Associate Product Marketer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing their Social Media strategy in order to increase their online presence and improve brand awareness.
- You will be responsible for managing social media accounts and executing creating engaging content to increase their followers and drive engagement.
What should you do to be considered successful?
- Create engaging content (images, videos, text, etc.) to drive engagement and build relationships with their followers
- Engage with followers and respond to comments in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise between internal and external teams to implement an effective content marketing strategythat aligns with Ladder’s goals and objectives and gain extensive knowledge on user personas
- Design and coordinate multi-channel product marketing efforts
- Collaborate with the design team to execute their creative vision, produce and align quality content publication and promotion through setting and executing production workflows.
- Develop and implement their social media strategy to increase their online presence and improve brand awareness
- Manage their social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other relevant platforms
- Stay up to date with digital marketing trends and best practice
What should you have done in your career?
You’re a great fit if you have the following:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Experience with content management systems and analytics tools
- Creative mindset and ability to come up with innovative ideas for content
- Ability to collaborate with other departments to ensure content aligns with overall marketing goals
- Knowledge of photo and video editing tools and techniques
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite or other graphic design software
How important are you to the bottom line?
- You are crucial in communicating the value proposition of the company’s products, shaping brand perception, and driving customer adoption, ultimately impacting the company’s market position and revenue.
Biggest problem solving duty in this role?
- To effectively differentiate and position the payment products in the competitive market, addressing customer needs and communicating unique value propositions to drive product adoption and market success.
What do you stand to gain?
- All roles at Ladder are structured to help employees evolve as career rock stars.
- You’ll be joining a world-class team with tremendous growth potential.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Associate Product Marketer jobs