Africhange Technologies Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Associate Product Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Department: Tech & Product
- We are seeking an individual that can manage the catalog of projects or product features assigned to you.
- You will manage the end-to-end execution of product features including gathering requirements, writing user stories, coordinating with engineering and other relevant teams, feature rollout, and post-launch monitoring.
- You will be a subject matter expert in your assigned area and be responsible for driving innovative product enhancements for end customers.
- The ideal candidate is one that has empathy for both the customers and his colleagues and is able to efficiently deliver on assigned tasks.
- Support the product team as required.
- Coordinate with engineering and other relevant teams on feature rollout projects.
- Gathering and documenting product requirements for customers/business teams.
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users.
- Monitor and report on product/feature usage results.
- Coordinating findings with the product team and aligning them with business goals.
- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps.
- Participate in system design and configuration discussions.
- Contribute to product roadmap and feature enhancements.
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science or Business Management.
- 1 – 2 years experience in product management or product operations/support
- Organizational and project management skills – able to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Market research and analysis, good time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – equally comfortable to undertake technical and business discussions.
- Experience presenting in front of peers and Senior staff.
- Excellent communication, detail-oriented and analytical.
- Apt flexibility, diplomacy, persuasion, interpersonal skills.
- Good writing and editing skills combined with excellent presentation and public speaking skills.
What We Offer
- Fully remote opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Access to relevant courses/learning programs
- A great team with a passion for working collaboratively.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online