Reliance HMO’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Associate Product Designer jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- The role is tasked with identifying and presenting new product improvement opportunities, setting design criteria based on insights, and ensuring standard design guidelines are followed.
- Needed is a proven experience across all design phases, proficiency in related visual design tools, intuitive and detailed eye.
The Job responsibilites includes:
- Setting design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Identifying new product improvement opportunities.
- Working with product managers to analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Staying up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Coordinate with other design team members to follow consistent design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Modifying and revising existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Working closely with product managers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Presenting product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
- Tertiary Education from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a product designer.
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- Proficiency in design and prototyping software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Figma, Webflow, and other visual design tools.
- Excellent attention to detail and an intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members.
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve.
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
What’s On Offer?
- Join a market leader within Healthcare
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Great work culture
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online