Job title : Associate Producer
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : October 19, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are now looking for a talented creative Associate Producer to join the SPICE TV Creative Production team.
- Reporting to the Channel Manager & Creative Director you will be required to generate original video content for SPICE TV, website, iPad Apps, social media and marketing projects. Resourceful individuals are invited to join our team.
Requirements:? Required skill(s): Degree in a Broadcast, Animation, Design or Media related field.? 2+ years of experience as a producer, or similar role with interactive/ad agencies. Experience producing and/or directing small shoots desired. Experience with script writing and copywriting desired. Knowledge and proficiency with editing systems and programs including Final Cut, Avid and/or Adobe Premiere?is a plus. Knowledge and proficiency with design and motion design programs including After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator desired?is also a plus.
- An amazing storyteller, creative thinker with a meticulous eye for detail.
- Strong organization and communication skills are basic requirements, as well as the ability to offer unique creative solutions, assess and manage risks, measure and report on progress, anticipate and resolve bottlenecks, and balance the business needs with the design and technical constraints.
- You are natural leader, collaborative problem solver; you motivate creative teammates and encourage fresh thinking and new approaches.
- 2+ years of video or marketing/communications industry experience and production environments
- Work collaboratively with design and editing team members, and management.
- Strong organization skills ensure clients and colleagues have up-to-date reports and project milestone.
- Experience in scripting and editing packages / video stories.
- Strong reporting skills and good at interviewing and pre-interviewing subjects
- Experience in filming using a professional digital cameras is a plus
- Experience in editing video using Final Cut Pro or other editing software is a plus
- Capability to handle short deadlines and work in a fast-paced and demanding production house
- Strong communication skills
- Your balance expectations and commitment, and provide ownership and accountability to anything you touch.
- Research, report, brainstorm and pitch new content ideas to head of channel.
- Direct and produce shows from idea to final cut.
- Write scripts, select video, sound bites and sound elements to create video stories.
- Write, develop and manage scripts, scheduling and tracking deliverables, coordinating voice over production, assigning tasks to wider team members.
- Supervising the production design teams (sets, costumes, etc;) supervising post-production. Ensuring the production runs to schedule.
How to Apply for this Offer
If this sounds like something you’re interested in and you believe you have what it takes (please see the requirements below) and send you’re your application to email@example.com we’d love to hear from you
- Covering letter
- Portfolio or Previous examples of related work.
***Please note that due to a high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. If you’ve not heard back from us within 2 weeks of sending your CV, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your information on file for future, more suitable opportunities.
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Associate Producer jobs