Job title : Associate
Job Location : Abia
Deadline : February 11, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
The Associate will be responsible for supporting ECOWAS to meet their set objectives under HCD and ensure information and data are available to report and make decisions. This person will also help manage the HCD index dashboard and ensure focal points in member states can effectively identify, collect, and enter data to then use the information for decision making, advocacy and accountability. Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the overall ECOWAS HCD Secretariate to meet stated goals and objectives, including key milestones, events, meetings, and clear knowledge management system.
- Support the overall team and Project Manager/Dashboard Manager on the HCD index dashboard (where necessary) and liaise with all partners, including the ECOWAS M&E team supporting the functioning of the dashboard and system.
- Support ECOWAS HCD secretariat, key staff, and member states with roll out and training on the dashboard within the secretariat the ECOWAS M&E team and across Member States so it is fully owned and operated by ECOWAS and member states.
- Managing and supporting Manager to ensure data input and integrity into the dashboard, including coordinating data input with Member States.
- Ensure accuracy and timelines of data flow through the dashboard.
- Work with ECOWAS HCD team and the ECOWAS M&E team to support data analysis and management.
- Support elements of strengthening ECOWAS HCD Secretariat knowledge management system and working closely with the Project Manager/Database Manager.
- Identify infrastructure and technical gaps in the existing knowledge management system and offer solutions to help improve the system.
- Additional administrative, project management support as necessary.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- NGO/Non-Profit jobs
- Associate jobs