Lagos Business School’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Associate – Marketing Partnerships & Grants
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Purpose of Position
- A Marketing Partnership and Grant Associate to oversee the brand visibility of the Centre.
- He/she is meant to develop the implementation of marketing strategies and initiate and manage grants and other fund-raising activities. There must be a passion for leadership and ethics and a desire to see the Centre attain a pivotal role in responsible leadership.
- A CKCRLE marketing associate will lead the Centres. This is a pioneering role, and much creativity and leadership of self and others are required.
- The Associate is to make contributions that:
- Support the practice of responsible leadership;
- Contribute to the advancement of leadership and ethics in theory and practice by securing grants/financial support through online and in-person engagements of grantors, c-suite executives, senior managers and professionals in the public, private and social sectors, and
- Support LBS research community to create high-quality teaching materials and research outputs.
- The center should be known in Africa for its impact on responsible leadership. Therefore, the ideal candidate should have some understanding and passion for leadership and ethics, research in this field, programme design, content creation & brand visibility.
- He/She should also understand the Center’s role in the larger Lagos Business School mission, focus, and values.
Suggested Growth Path/Opportunity:
- Promotion and job title change to Senior Associate with a salary increase to the next cadre/bandResponsibilities