Bradfield Consulting’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Associate Intellectual Property & Technology and Employment Global Mobility jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 19, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size.Our client includeleading private educational institution, law firms, hospitals and many more.
Our client is a leading law firm in Lagos. The organization therefore invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of an Associate Intellectual Property & Technology and Employment Global Mobility (IPT & EGM) to work in the firm’s IPT & EGM practice groups..
- Advising on non-contentious issues arising from the employment of Nigerians including, employment laws, terms and conditions, employment structures, benefits, etc.
- Advice in respect of contentious issues arising from the employment of Nigerians including alleged wrongful activity at the workplace, harassment and discrimination, workplace disputes, etc.
- Advice on compliance with applicable laws in the engagement of expatriates within and outside the Nigeria Free Trade Zones on long and short term basis including transfers and secondments, disengagement, etc.;
- Advice on non-contentious matters pertaining to intellectual property laws (copyright, trademarks, patents and designs), ownership, protection and exploitation of intellectual property rights and assets, consumer protection, advertising, sponsorships and regulatory matters.
- Drafting and reviewing a range of intellectual property related documents including patent and designs application documents, non-disclosure, licensing, assignment and co existence agreements, sponsorship, branding, product placements, and merchandizing agreements.
- Filing of periodic reports with NITDA and or any other applicable agencies.
- Having and or developing an understanding of the applicable laws and their provisions
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) and Call to the Nigerian Bar (BL) minimum.
- Master of Laws (LLM) is an added advantage.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience.
- Absolute command of Microsoft office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.