Job title : Associate Graphics Designer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Delivering graphic design solutions for print, web, and social media that are fresh, relevant, and on time
- Contributing to the development of visual branding elements and standards for the organization’s programs
- Translating creative briefs, and asking clarifying questions to ensure creative fit based on assignment objectives
- Developing creative concepts in line with the brand proposition for advertising, internal and external publications, posters and product flyers, digital and electronic media
- Performing related duties as required
- Minimum of 2-3 years working experience as a Graphics Designer
- Strong analytical skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- He/she must be creative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to take and implement feedback
- Good time management skills
- Outstanding experience with Adobe CC, including Premier, After Effects and Photoshop
- Enhanced knowledge of file organization and conversion
- Creative thinker with excellent time management skills.
- Motion graphics and animations (desirable)
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Associate Graphics Designer jobs
- Salary Offer: *********
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 170 jobs