Cavista’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Associate Engineer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
- Develop new Web applications through packaged and customized applications.
- Maintain and enhance existing Web applications and ensure all internal systems are integrated.
- Learn how to build medium to large-scale public-facing, high-volume web applications.
- Participate in the ongoing development of applications that meet the needs of our customers.
- Deliver new functionality and change requests for existing applications.
- Perform complete testing of Web applications, unit and system, engaging users as necessary.
- Develop database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- Develop external Web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any other related discipline. A Master’s degree from an accredited University will be an added advantage.
- 0-2 years’ experience in software development
- Solid understanding of relational web applications in C#.Net
- A strong desire to collaborate with Agile/Scrum teams
- Possess solid skills in SQL
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines and a great zeal for coding.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online