Job title : Associate Corporates Commercial
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 06, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Drafting, review and negotiation of a wide range of contracts and other legal documents including service agreements, master agreements, financing agreements, joint venture agreements, shareholder agreements, property documents and other general commercial contracts;
- Due diligence searches;
- Advising on business structuring and restructuring, Joint Ventures and other partnership arrangements;
- Protect the Clients against legal risks and violations.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of Clients.
- Preparation of reports and write-ups on relevant issues in the corporate commercial world.
- Company registration
- Trademark registration
- Providing general legal support to the team
- Provision of proper and regular updates to Clients
- Managing Client interviews
- Effective use of the Gresyndale app and other software as may be introduced from time to time
- Review of colleagues’ work
- Attending office meetings
- Carrying out any other function assigned to the team
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively in a fast paced environment
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Associate Corporates Commercial jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!