Stanbic IBTC’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Associate, Corporate Finance jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 09, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Job ID: 58423
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
Job Details: Test Division Summary
- Pitching for and execution of mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, corporate restructuring and other advisory transactions.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Preparation of transaction documents including Scheme documents, Take-Over Bid documents, Information Memoranda, etc.
- Project and manage the implementation of transactions including coordinating other service providers e.g. printers, auditors, lawyers, etc.
- To the extent required, manage interaction with relevant regulatory authorities, largely as relates to regulatory fillings
- Analyze historical and projected financial statements
- Conduct industry and market research and review company information
- Build financial models and prepare detailed valuations
- Preparation of pitch documents as well as proposals, information fliers, teasers and other marketing material
- Form a deep understanding of the domestic regulatory framework and all relevant laws and regulations
- Assist with special ad-hoc projects, presentations and initiatives as assigned
- Managing a team of analysts to successfully deliver assigned tasks and projects.
Qualifications and Experience
- A First Degree qualification
- Additional qualification would be an added advantage
- Minimum of four (4) years corporate finance experience
- Good knowledge of the capital market operations, laws and regulations.
*Associate, Corporate Finance jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here to Apply online
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria