Job title : Associate, Business Intelligence
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Work with key stakeholders and team members to identify strategic and tactical business needs, and align appropriate data driven solutions to them.
- Develop scalable and recurring processes and reporting to support the organizational business needs.
- Analyze and document functional processes and controls ensuring gaps and deficiencies are inventoried.
- Partner with required team members to design and build targeted dashboards, reports, and data extracts.
- Support and/or lead communication with subject matter experts across multiple departments and levels of leadership to define BI requirements and strategy.
- Support the administration of business intelligence applications including software maintenance, new user setup, and best practices of site management before, during, and after releases.
- Generate summaries and dashboards which represent operational data in brief and intelligible format suitable for the target audience.
- Trail industry yardstick, trends and benchmarks, and convey such information to executive leaders.
- Define, develop and optimize curated datasets and schemas with standardized metrics and definitions across the company.
- Work closely with technical partners on designing and developing robust data structures and highly reliable data pipelines.
- Perform ad hoc analysis, insight requests, and data extractions to resolve critical business issues.
- Support data analysis, market intelligence and competitive intelligence of all sales and pipeline activity.
- Undertake data collection, preprocessing and analysis to discover trends and patterns.
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modelling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modelling, visualization and communication deliverables.
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, sales, operations and product teams.
- Oversee the data/report requests process: tracking requests submitted, prioritization, approval, etc.
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management of analyst and data employees and effective collaboration with stakeholders.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of Babban Gona.
- Other responsibilities and tasks required to support organizational goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a calculation intensive field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, etc.
- 3 – 5 years of related experience in a Business Intelligence or Data Analytics role
- Experience using data analytics tools such as Power BI and/or Tableau
- Experience with languages such as Python, SQL, etc.
- Experience using Microsoft Office packages including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access
- Adequate grasp of business and economic principles (macroeconomics, microeconomics, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data to derive business insights
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises and cloud-based data sources.
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units.
- Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions.
- Experience using analytics techniques to contribute to company growth efforts, increasing revenue and other key business outcomes.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with business knowledge and excellence in planning and execution
- Strong problem solving, good judgment, strategic and multidimensional thinker
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and delegation skills.
- Ability to work independently or collectively to develop ideas and lead or contribute to initiatives that will support the attainment of revenue and/or attainment of market share
- Proven ability to leverage technology to translate business requirements
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, owns deliverables end to end, and partners with other teams to achieve goals.
Start Up Environment:
- Thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Annual paid vacation
- Group Life Insurance.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Research / Data Analysis jobs
- Associate, Business Intelligence jobs