Willers Solutions’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Assistant Warehouse SupervisorJob Location : RiversDeadline : 1-Jul-25Quick Recommended Links
Main Tasks include:
- Oversee all incoming deliveries to the warehouse and ensure accurate documentation of equipment receipts.
- Work closely with trucking companies to schedule pickups and deliveries.
- Oversee all aspects of the shipping process including pickup, packing and proper documentation of shipments.
- Ensure all items are properly updated in the warehouse system.
- Oversee the preparation of items for shipping, receiving, storing and inventory.
- Supervise the incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness and condition of shipments.
- Work with the Warehouse Supervisor to ensure accurate and timely shipping and receiving of all equipment.
- Establish and maintain inventory control systems for all raw and finished materials; keep inventory accurate at all times.
- Prepare and submit all reports as required by direct manager .
- High School diploma /Bachelor’s degree in business
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in Warehousing Administration
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, excel, etc.…)
Send Cvs to email@example.com using “Asst. warehouse supervisor” as subject of the mail