- This job has expired!
Job title : Assistant Operations Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 22, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Carry out research periodically to develop project/business plans
- Create and edit letters, proposals, projects and business plans for clients
- Assisting in day to day operations
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices.
- Support the company general operations, such as Property viewing and inspections
- Candidates should possess an HND / BSc.
- Must have 3-4 years’ experience in operations management.
- Excellent writing skills
- High-level of tolerance and strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office User (Advance)
- Must be passionate and dedicated to assisting in promoting the business
- Have a proactive attitude and zeal to learn
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
N150,000 – N200,000 / Month.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Assistant Operations Manager jobs
- Salary Offer: *********
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 265 jobs