Job title : Assistant Manager, Human Resources (Talent Management) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 03, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Performance Management / Goal setting for all employees across
- Identification of Training Needs,
- Prepare annual training Plan, training Calendar & conducting Training.
- Post Training Feedback Reviews, Effectiveness
- Identify high Performers and critical roles in the organization and Development retention plan for them
- Identify and Maintain a list of high performers. Critical roles
- Drive performance / KPIs review
- Supervisor and Ensured an Effective Induction Plan
- Identify Exits reasons and prepare a retention plan
- Organogram review and updates
- Job Descriptions etc
- Any other HR project assigns
Compulsory Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Must have 5 to 10 Years, must have working experience in a company with minimum +300 Employees
- MS Office Skills (Excel, word)
- Excellent in preparing and maintaining large data by using formulas/functions Compulsory
- Having experience in Training needs identification, preparing training plan, KPIs/goal setting etc
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Human Resources jobs
- Assistant Manager, Human Resources (Talent Management) jobs
- Salary Offer: *********
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 135 jobs