Dangote’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Assistant Manager, Financial Control & Reporting jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 28, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Requisition ID: AM, FC&R – 0001
Category: Finance / Account
Department – Finance
Reports To – Manager, Financial Control & Reporting
Direct Reports: Senior Account Officers , Account Officers
- Assist in the preparation of corporate financial reports for DCP Nigeria to aid management decision making and ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Spools Trial Balance from SAP on a periodic basis for preparation of financial statement and preparation of other management reports.
- Performs month end closing activities before period close.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly financial statement reports under IFRS for four Nigeria subsidiaries using information generated from SAP.
- Support during quarterly preparation of Consolidated Interim Financial Statements.
- Ensure transactions are promptly and accurately booked in the transactional systems through communication with different process owners.
- Engage with external auditor during statutory and group audit, preparing audit file and providing relevant schedules that ties with the trial balance and other supporting documents.
- Review of Management letter points from the external auditors and liaising with management for actions needed to address issues raised.
- Prepares monthly trend analysis of trial balance line items and explanation of the variances using financial information generated from SAP.
- Review of trial balance for reasonableness, investigation of unusual entries and correction of wrong entries and omission for reliability and accuracy of financial data.
- Prepares monthly forex exposure reports and month end closing activities.
- Provides support during the Tax filing and submission of NEITI Audit.
- Collaborates with different internal stakeholders in migrating new subsidiaries to SAP.
Education and Work Experience:
- BachelorÛªs Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or related discipline.
- Relevant professional accounting qualification such as ACA, ACCA etc.
- 6 to 8 years related work experience.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Paid Time Off.
- Training & Development.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
*Assistant Manager, Financial Control & Reporting in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online