Dangote’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Assistant Manager, Finance
Job Location : Benue
Deadline : October 01, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Job Code: FINMGR-GBK-008
Employment Type: Full Time
We are looking for a passionate and professional Assistant Manager in our Finance team who will assist in the preparation of corporate financial reports for Dangote Cement PLC (DCP) Nigeria to aid management decision-making and ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Spools Trial Balance from SAP on a periodic basis for the preparation of financial statements and preparation of other management reports.
- Performs month-end closing activities before the period close.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly financial statement reports under IFRS for four Nigerian subsidiaries using information generated from SAP.
- Support during quarterly preparation of Consolidated Interim Financial Statements.
- Ensure transactions are promptly and accurately booked in the transactional systems through communication with different process owners.
- Engage with the external auditor during statutory and group audits, preparing audit files and providing relevant schedules that tie with the trial balance and other supporting documents.
- Review of Management letter points from the external auditors and liaising with management for actions needed to address issues raised.
- Prepares monthly trend analysis of trial balance line items and explanation of the variances using financial information generated from SAP.
- Review of trial balance for reasonableness, investigation of unusual entries and correction of wrong entries and omission for reliability and accuracy of financial data.
- Prepares monthly forex exposure reports and month-end closing activities.
- Provides support during the Tax filing and submission of NEITI Audit.
- Collaborates with different internal stakeholders in migrating new subsidiaries to SAP.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or related discipline.
- Relevant professional accounting qualifications such as. ACA, ACCA, etc.
- 5 – 7 years of relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Advanced accounting knowledge, including experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Working knowledge and demonstrated experience in the use of accounting packages and systems, including SAP.
- Ability to gather, collate and analyze information/ data effectively and efficiently.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal relationships and people management skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online