Jolie Homes Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Assistant, Human Resources jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc).
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc).
- Communicate with public services when necessary.
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database.
Requirements and Skills
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 1 year work experience.
- Proven experience as an HR Assistant, Staff Assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position.
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular).
- Hands-on experience with an HRIS or HRMS.
- Familiarity with ATS software and resume databases.
- Basic knowledge of labor laws.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communications skills.
N70,000 – N120,000 monthly
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.