Choice Talents NG’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Assistant HR and Admin Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ipaja, Lagos
- Update company database with the data of new employees (e.g. Background, qualification, skill, etc).
- Publish and remove job ads on different platforms (e.g. job boards, social networks, careers pages, etc).
- Schedule prospective candidate’s job interviews and be a point of contact as required.
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like the aggregate number of hires by the department.
- Create materials to train and onboard the employees.
- Respond to inquiries of employees with respect to benefits like the precedent, number of qualified vacation days, etc.
- Ensure a proper screening and short listing of applicants.
- Ensures the timely preparation of letter of appointment, Job offer & contract for new hires.
- Manage vacancy announcements.
- Coordinate and arranged interviews for shortlisted candidates.
- Manage employees’ appointment confirmation process.
- Manage staff disengagement process.
- Provides information to staff on human resources and work related issues.
- HND / B.Sc in Human Resource Management or Business Management.
- 3 years of work experience as an Assistant HR or Administrative Assistant, or a similar role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organization and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
N80,000 – N100.000 Monthly.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.