Job title : Assistant Hospital Administrator
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Serve as a liaison among governing boards, medical and non-medical staff
- Organize, control, and coordinate services as per the hospital board regulations.
- Oversee the development and implementation of programs and policies for patient services, quality assurance, public relations, and department activities.
- Assist in preparation of monthly staff salaries as at when due.
- Coordinate staff management, recruiting, and training of personnel (Internally & externally)
- Analyse performance, including staffing, productivity, and turnover
- Assist with recruitment, screening, and enrolment of personnel.
- Practice financial acumen in managing budgets.
- Authorize admissions/treatment as per agreed protocols.
- Ensure that stock levels are adequate and orders are made on time.
- Complete timely and accurate documentation of patient visits.
- responsible for ensuring the medical facility they’re working for is compliant with certain policies and regulations such as HEFAMMA
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by Director
- Minimum experience required is 2 to 4yrs in hospital environs in similar capacity Salary: 100k net pay per month
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Note: Only applicants that lives within Okoko, Iyanaba, Ajagbandi, Ojo axis and its environs are expected to apply.
- Medical / Healthcare jobs
- Assistant Hospital Administrator jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!