2 weeks ago
Job title : Assistant General Manager, Oilfield Supply Services (OSS) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Assistant General Manager has the day-to-day responsibility for planning, coordinating, and improving the business performance of the Oilfield Supply Services Business Unit in line with the company’s strategic goals.
- The business unit provides oil field equipment supply, field operation maintenance support and full range of supply chain management services to the IOCS and several independent oil and gas companies in Nigeria.
- The successful candidate would be responsible for overseeing the business growth plan, managing, and improving the capacity of the department staff, strengthening relationships with our various OEMs and growing the list of partner OEMs, managing clientele and acquiring new businesses.
- The role requires experience, leadership. administrative and business development skills.
- In addition, the successful candidate will set clear monthly targets and assign resources appropriately, generate monthly reports which will benchmark key performance indicators, project financial positions, business trend and productivity indices to predict and make informed business decision.
- S/he is responsible to the Executive Director to ensure delivery on set targets, both financial and technical.
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels where required.
- Develop key relationships with business stakeholders and strategic suppliers, OEMs to partner with to improve business and operations as well as promote visibility.
- Lead the procurement and operational functions, oversee all aspects of procurement & project processes, negotiations, strategy, tools and process implementation and delivery of goods and services.
- Research for new products and services, new strategic and profitable partners to meet company’s goals.
- Conduct business review meetings with key stakeholders to assess risk, review trends, identify potential cost reduction and improvement opportunities; provide feedback to potential suppliers on previously received quotations.
- Teach and educate other managers and associates about the procurement process control.
- Develop and maintain client base/customer relationships in bringing in new businesses.
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers and obtain best prices and services for organization.
- Increase RFQs conversion rate to POS to ensure department meet maximum set targets.
- Effective and cooperative relationship with Clients and relevant government regulatory agencies.
- Analyze market and delivery trends to develop new ideas and processes that supports those trends.
- Identify overhead cost reduction opportunities to achieve financial goals for the organization.
Key Job Specification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Sciences from a reputable university.
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years’ cognate experience in the Oil & Gas sector with at least 2 years in managerial positions.
- Experience managing major projects both in execution and contractual roles.
- Must have field services operational management experience.
- Good understanding of the OEM’s space and good network in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Understanding of Supply Chain activities.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position title as the subject of the email.
Note: We would be delighted to have further discussions with you.
- Store Keeping/Procurement jobs
- Assistant General Manager, Oilfield Supply Services (OSS) jobs
- Salary Offer: *********