Dangote’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Assistant General Manager, Electrical jobs in Ogun
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : May 25, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Job Code: IbesePlantElect011
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Category: DCP – HR
- To implement the assigned jobs without any slippages and to provide support to the sectional Engineers and Technicians for ensuring the plant equipment’s are in perfect working condition with targeted OEE, at optimal cost of reliability and to coordinate and support to other departments.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning of Equipment maintenance planning and implementation without any slippage to achieve the targeted OEE and MTBF.
- Coordination with other Departments, supporting and team work to achieve the management targets.
- Monitoring of Equipment power consumption and reduction of idle running of Equipments.
- Implementation of energy conservation studies and monitoring.
- To follow the safety practices, SOPs and SWPs to achieve the zero accident.
- Implementation of actions to achieve the Dept. KPIs.
- To enhance the Safety, development of SOPs, SWPs and Risk registers to achieve zero accidents.
- Monitor the inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary.
- Implementation of effective usage the SAP in PM and MM modules.
- Implementation of CAPEX projects for any up-gradation jobs.
- To maintain the ISO documentations to achieve zero NCRs.
- Monitor the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Prepare reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the HOD / CGM (Operations & Maintenance)
Academic / Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering related discipline.
- Minimum of 16/20 years of post-qualification experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment, five of which must be in management position.
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent knowledge of cement products and cement manufacturing processes
- Expert knowledge of maintenance management methods, of predictive inspection tools and of CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System).
- Good knowledge of safety legislation and rules
- Good knowledge of ISO 9000 standards and TPM
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organizational Awareness
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Innovation & Creativity
- Extensive knowledge electrical engineering and maintenance practices.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online