Job title : Assistant Electrcial and Instrumentation Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Design, develop and validate various electrical and instrumentation process modules.
- Ensure effective and efficient administration of the Electrical/Instrumentation and control branch.
- Develop, implement, and regularly review preventative maintenance schedule for Electrical/Instrumentation and control, plant equipment, process systems as well as analyze electrical and electronic test data.
- Perform the role of Project manager for special projects, ensuring preparation of work orders, technical specifications and submission of reports as required.
- Ensure efficient troubleshooting, diagnosing and repair/resolution of technical issues.
- Coordinates, develop, and plan the management and maintenance of the branches.
- Preparation of technical proposals and tenders for client’s RFQs.
- Oversee budget preparation and implementation.
- Ensure fair and objective HR policies and processes (such as performance management, employee relations, trainings etc) for the team members.
- 1st degree in Electronics, Electrical Technology, or any related field
- 5-7 years cognate experience with 2-3 years in a leadership position.
- Strong electrical maintenance exposure.
- Technical knowledge of construction and operation of low voltage switchgear.
- Proven ability to design electrical Building Services Systems and demonstrate rationale behind proposals.
- Good background in the design of power distribution control solutions and emergency power systems.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Assistant Electrcial and Instrumentation Manager jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 234 jobs