- This job has expired!
Job title : Assistant Customer Service Executive
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for Executives, including agendas, mail, email, phone calls, client management, and other company logistics
- composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward Association membersat all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Provide administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, and maintenance of filing system and contacts database
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials
- Organize Executive meeting set-upsand plan events, both internal and off-site
- Keeping updated records of customer information, interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- First Degree in any related course
- 0 – 1 year relevant work experience.
- Preferably female for gender balance
- Must not be older than 25years of age
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and an ability to organize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects
- Proficiency with office productivity tools and an aptitude for learning new software and systems
- Flexible team player, willing to adapt to changes and unafraid of challenges
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information related to the Association and its members.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Customer Service jobs
- Assistant Customer Service Executive jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!