Job title : Assistant Chef
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 26, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients
- You are to assist the Chinese chef in food preparation activities such as cleaning, cutting, chopping, peeling, etc.
- You are responsible for managing inventory, unloading supplies, organizing the storeroom and reporting to the Chinese Chef for replacement early.
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and kitchen scales. Ensure appealing plate presentation
- Monitor food stock and place orders
- Check the freshness of food and report out-of-date items
- You are to assist the Chinese Chef in setting the dining table in a manner that is aesthetically pleasing.
- You are responsible for cleaning the two dining rooms and tables after each meal and properly disinfecting where needed.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area.
Working Days: Mondays – Saturdays (Working Hours 7:30 am – 7:30 pm.)
- Breakfast Time: 7:30 am 9:00 am
- Lunch Time: 10 am 1:30 pm
- Dinner Time: 4 pm 7:00 pm.
Requirements and Skills
- A Culinary School Diploma is an added advantage.
- Proven work experience as a Chef or a Cook in a Chinese company or restaurant.
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g. grillers and pasta makers)
- Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques.
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Excellent time management abilities
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations.
- N50,000 monthly basic with an additional N10,000 performance bonus.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Hamdalat.firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Cook / Catering / Confectionery jobs
- Assistant Chef jobs