2 weeks ago
Job title : Assistant Audit Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 10, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Our client requires the services of an experiencedAssistant Manager (Audit, Tax & Advisory Services) to join its team.
- The successful candidate must have had previous experience as an assistant or audit manager in an Audit Firm. He/she must be self-motivated with I CAN Spirit.
- He/she must possess a good personality, excellent communication skills (both written and verbal). He /she must be able to meet and negotiate with clients on behalf of the firm.
- He/she /s must give attention to details and organized. The Successful candidate must be excellent in planning, execution, control, evaluation, report writing and review. Track record is required.
- Planning, performing and delivering audit, assurance and taxation jobs to clients;
- Day to day management and supervision of field teams, including reviewing work of staff members;
- Liaison with key client staff in providing timely reports and management information;
- Management of reporting requirements, including attendance at meetings;
- Leading teams on challenging engagements, including transaction and project work;
- Developing, training and mentoring junior members of staff;
- Management and resolution of Tax matters on behalf of clients;
- Preparing job proposals on behalf of the firm;
- Deputizing for the manager when he/she is not available;
- Carrying out other jobs as may be required;
- Making presentation.
- A First Degree in Accounting,
- Must be ICAN & CITN certified i.e. (ACA, ACCA, ACTI, FCA, FCTI)
- Must have at least 5 years of work experience (Post ICAN) with 4years minimum in supervisory/leadership role in an Audit firm
- Must have held similar position in an Audit Firm (internal Auditors need not apply)
- Expert in Auditing
- Expert on Taxation
- Excellent Advisor
- Ability to critically analyze data
- Ability to tactically report data
- F.A.T (Faithful, Available and Teachable)
- Hardworking and commitment to excellence
- Must be a team player.
Generous & Negotiable.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter stating their suitability for the role to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Assistant Audit Manager jobs