Assist to Hire Limited’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Technical Monitoring Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 15, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Execute strategic technical monitoring activities for the business.
- Conduct surprised and planned investigations for BU management.
- Enforce sanctions on consumers resorting to theft or illegal use of electricity.
- Coordinate’s investigation of complaints assigned and providing technical comments on various investigations.
- Spot/periodic customer meter recertification and validation for energy accuracy
- Periodic surveillance checks for both customer and field commercial staff to ensure compliance. With company policies.
- Periodic Energy and commercial loss audit
- Assist in carrying out any other duties as requested by the BU Management.
- Electricity Regulations and Policies
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Quality Assurance Management
- Business Intelligence
- Customer Focus
- Customer Support ·
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations ·
- Problem Solving and Decision Making ·
- Business Focus
- BEng or HND Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Completion of NYSC
- 1-3 years of working experience
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Electricity Supply Industry
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.