- Address: Lagos
About Assist to Hire Limited’s Job offer
Job title : E-Learning Recruiter
Quick Recommended Links
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the team creating quality content daily that keeps our audience and target market informed, skilled and enlightened.
The E-learning facilitator’s responsibilities include creating content for our e-learning courses. Evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed. Regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
- Consistently create valuable and engaging content for E-learning courses, Social Media, and company’s website with new blog entries and articles which are majorly related to the HR services provided by the company.
- Leading intensive research on industry-related subjects, producing ideas for new content types and editing articles before publication.
- Deliver quality written content that intrigues our audience, draw in clients and promote brand awareness.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying target market needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Perform other duties as may be required by management.
- Research skills.
- Content writing and editing skills
- SEO Optimization skills
- Ability to use Canva for graphics
- Video editing skills.
- Hands-on experience using Microsoft office tools
- Applicants must have interest in HR and HR related content
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.