Job title : Asset Manager
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : February 14, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- We are actively seeking a highly skilled and experienced Asset Manager to oversee the strategic management of assets for an international organization project which we have been contracted to manage in Abuja.
- As the Asset Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the efficient management of the organization’s diverse portfolio of assets.
- The ideal candidate will possess a wealth of experience and qualifications to contribute to the successful operation of our asset management functions.
- Efficiently coordinate and oversee the operations of the asset management teams.
- Develop and implement comprehensive asset management strategies to optimize the performance and value of the organization’s assets.
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements related to asset management.
- Oversee the financial aspects of asset management, including budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis to optimize asset performance.
- Conduct regular assessments and evaluations of asset conditions, recommending necessary maintenance or upgrades.
- Administer and oversee lease agreements.
- Ensure that the properties have adequate insurance coverage.
- Collect, document, and assess information from various asset operations, analyzing and interpreting data on asset performance and trends for reporting purposes.
- Perform regular assessments of processes and communicate findings regarding the performance of physical assets.
- Establish and manage relationships with key stakeholders, including vendors and service providers.
- Enforce adherence to asset management policies and procedures.
- Coordinate inspections and audits to ensure the organization’s assets meet required standards.
- Develop and implement risk management strategies for the asset portfolios.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Estate Management, Economics, or Finance.
- M.Sc./MBA with a focus on Estate Management, Economics, or Finance is preferred.
- Possession of at least one of the following professional certifications will be an added advantage:
- Associate, Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (ANIVS)
- Registered Surveyor and Valuers (RSV)
- Certified International Workplace Facilities Manager (CIWFM)
- Member, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint for data analysis, reporting, and presentations.
- Proficiency in using Asset Management solutions to track, manage assets and enhance the efficiency in asset management
- Knowledge of IoT technologies for monitoring and managing assets in real-time.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Asset Manager jobs