Ascentech Services Limited’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Warehouse Manager (Automobile Spare parts)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 10, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
We are seeking to hire an efficient Warehouse Manager (Automobile Spare parts) that will be primarily responsible for organizing and optimizing the spare parts end to end process. The main objective of the manager is to monitor and optimize spare parts delivery performance in an effective manner, as well as in alignment with customer demands.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Manage, Supervise and organize shifts for workshop staff as well as carry out administrative activities independently
- Supervise and coordinate the technical support and provide field support if required
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Ensure physical security of all sites and train workshop staff in proper and safe handling of tools and workshop equipment
- Should have adequate knowledge of Inventory management in terms of stocking, ordering and reordering based on min and max levels.
- Knowledge of First fills
- Warehousing methods
- Managing prices of spare parts
- Managing stock values
- In-warding and out-warding of stocks
- Setting up warehouse process
- Milk runs of parts
- SAP qualified preferably
- Willing to learn and be a team player.
- BSc in Logistics or any other related field
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as a Warehouse Manager in Automobile industry
- Experience in handling spare parts management
- Responsible to handle entire workshop operations
- Certificate of good conduct
- Computer literate to track, analyse and manage business results
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- High sense of integrity
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and make decisions
- Flexible and proactive
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player with excellent leadership skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send CVs to [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the mail
N.B: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted