About Ascentech Services Limited’s Job offer
Job title : Technical Sales Engineer (FMCG)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 10, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Job is to maintain and grow sales and gross margin for the product range in line with company budgets and strategic plans. To manage sale of the company’s products and services in defined geographical areas.
Job Requirements –
- Well exposed to B2B Sales.
- Technical Diploma / Engineering.
- Minimum experience of 4 – 5 years selling Manufacturing Equipment, Machines, and Services
- Must be willing to travel around Nigeria/West Africa.
Job Responsibilities –
- To make regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To drive Sales Numbers in accordance with the company’s goals / strategies for the above segment.
- To coordinate for service support to the customer.
- Identify / locate the key potential customers (industries / factories) & the Key Catering Contractors that fit into this strategy to promote our products and applications.
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To develop dealer network in each state as per assigned territory/region and promote them for higher coverage in the assigned state.
- To develop good customer base, manager customer relations, facilitate business managers/sales head to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.