About Ascentech Services Limited’s Job offer
Job title : Senior Sales Executive / Asst. Sales Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 10, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Department: Sales / Business Development
Job Objectives –
Sr. Sales Executive’s Job is to maintain and grow sales and gross margin for the product range in line with company budgets and strategic plans. To manage sale of the company’s products and services in defined geographical areas.
Job Requirements –
- Minimum BSc or equivalent in relevant course
- Minimum 5-6 years sales experience in FMCG industry
- Well exposed to B2B Marketing and must have exposure in leading a team of 4-5 people.
- Must have prior sales experience in any of these: Spices, Marinades, Seasonings etc
- Must be willing to travel around Nigeria/West Africa.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
Job Responsibilities –
- To maintain and grow sales and gross margin for the product range in line with company budgets and strategic plans.
- To monitor various projects progress, identify new project opportunities and share regular update
- To make regular customer visit as per assigned industry and facilitate customers for various products, projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities, scope of new product development and pinpoint bottleneck areas i.e. market threats, competitors initiatives etc. to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To develop dealer network in each state as per assigned territory/region and promote them for higher coverage in the assigned state.
- To develop good customer base, manager customer relations, facilitate business managers/sales head to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional team/management where appropriate to ensure prompt solution to their satisfaction.
- To build accurate and detailed profiling for the key accounts to explore new business opportunities.
- To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance verses the budget to ensure business alignment.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- To perform other related duties or assignment as and when assigned.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.