About Ascentech Services Limited’s Job offer
Job title : Procurement & Facility Manager
Quick Recommended Links
- To oversee the company’s procurement activities, identify opportunities to increase value for money, drive efficiency and savings and further mitigate risk, without impacting on quality.
- To maintain an effective approach for procurement strategies, and establish recommendations for the procurement of services and potential suppliers.
- To undertake reviews of specific spend areas within a best practice framework and identify both the resource needs and process changes required for the on-going management of these procurement activities.
- To liaise with current and potential suppliers to negotiate contracts, including the management of tender processes for the awarding of new contracts directly or supporting internal customers.
- To further develop the company’s framework within which procurement activities are conducted.
- To design and implement methods to improve procurement data collection and analysis and a reporting framework monitoring the deliverables within each procurement category.
- To facilitate greater cross collaboration between business units, in relation to procurement by centralizing spend areas.
- To undertake an annual review of the company’s Sustainable Procurement Policy, and to recommend changes to the policy as relevant to Executive Team and Boards.
- To Develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues across the company so as to promote
- Develop and maintain vendors/suppliers database.
- Servicing/maintenance of all company owned fire extinguishers
- Manage all resident files for renewals and resident retention programs and coordinate with staff to inspect all leasing team activities.
- Coordinate with property managers to complete and verify all paperwork and manage all processes for residents and ensure compliance to timeframe.
- Attend to facility related needs of resident expatriates.
- Ensuring Constant supply of Electricity to the company owned facilities.
- Supervise evacuation of septic tanks
- Ensuring proper functioning of office Electrical utilities (e.g. Water Dispenser, Microwave, fridges, air conditioners etc.).
- Ensuring good functioning of the Generators.
- Overseeing the Cleaners and Security guards.
- Oversee the evacuation of Septic tanks/
- Oversee civil/renovation works as may be required by the company.
- Keeping office furniture in good order.
- Participating in the procurement of office materials.
- Store/warehouse management: issuance of items / monitoring of stock level.
- Printing of all company documents.
- Mail management: Branch mails.
- Preparation and payment of Utility bills.
- Ensuring stock replenishment.
- Attending to all branch stationery / document requisition
- BSc/BA in facility management, engineering, business administration or relevant field
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFM) will be an advantage
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of the mail
N.B: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted