About Ascentech Services Limited’s Job offer
Job title : Human Resources Manager
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : March 31, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading Manufacturing/FMCG organization, is currently looking to hire a seasoned Human Resources Manager.
Industry / Sector: Manufacturing / FMCG
Experience: 10 years
- Manage and participate in the development, formulation and implementation of goals, objectives, policies and priorities for assigned programs; recommend and administer HR policies and procedures.
- Investigate complaints and recommend appropriate action, take the necessary disciplinary action when required.
- Fully administer and manage all company employee relations and personnel functions, files and documentations.
- Structure and implement people-centred interventions, programs and policies
- Act as a Business Partner by providing internal consultation to other departments within the Business.
- Represent management in Labour contract negotiations and monitor implementation of policies concerning wages, hours, and working conditions to ensure compliance
- Manage the end to end promotion cycle with any assessments required to be done – including proffering advice required for the business/line managers to take informed decisions
- Interact with functional and category managers for the identification and evaluation of training requirements and rendered inputs to the corporate learning & development team
- Prepare and maintain updated annual and monthly training calendars for the territory in consultation with the Director – HR and ensure dissemination of calendar to the territory.
- Set up database for maintaining accuracy in records and reports to corporate learning & development team; conducted research on new and latest techniques for possible inclusion into existing training process.
- B.Sc. in Human Resources or any other related field. MSc/MBA, including one of CIPM, SHRM, or CIPD certifications, will be a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a manufacturing company. Experience in collective bargaining and/or in dealing with Trade Unions will be an advantage.
- Must be able to think creatively and contribute to strategic HR discussions
- Excellent spoken and written skills
- Must be ambitious and willing to learn and grow.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.