Apply for job
About Ascentech Services Limited’s Job offer
Job title : Head of Operations – Educational Books Publishing
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : March 31, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading printing and publisher of high-quality educational books, is currently looking to hire a Head of Operations.
The Head of Operations shall be accountable for the coordination and effective management of day to day business operations in achieving business growth and stakeholder’s value.
Summary Key Deliverables:
- Collaborate in the development and driving of organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs in alignment with short and long term business objectives
- Responsible for registering materials with necessary Educational and Governmental bodies such as UBEC/SUBEC etc.
- Responsible for coordinating content generation and packaging of products in expanding product options
- Responsible for creating structures for product acceptability and ease of access / distribution across the Country
- Responsible for fine tuning production details in matching demands
- Responsible for managing the day to day operations professionally and handling all the problems confidently
- Skilled in identifying scope for penetration and expansion by analyzing the market trends and implementing growth strategies effectively
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Adhere to necessary statutory and business compliance requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary
- Able to prepare and review sales reports to track the profit or loss and suggest measures to cut down costs and enhance business profitability
Educational and Professional Qualification:
- BSc/HND in Social Sciences or related field
- MBA is an added advantage
- Possess other relevant professional affiliations and certifications
- A minimum of 7 years’ related experience in executive leadership positions within the publishing sector and with proven track record
- Sound Industry Knowledge
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management
- Financial acumen
- Proven leadership
- Sales and Marketing
- Personality Summary
- Passionate and self-driven with keen attention for details
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Must be decisive, courageous, with good decision-making skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.