About Ascentech Services Limited’s Job offer
Job title : Country Sales Manager (Education Industry)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 15, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
1. Manage all the field offices (branches / franchisees / associate partners) for an end to end process of student walk ins to conversions. The Country Sales Manager would have specific targets of students conversion from given region. The role incumbent would have to carry out the following activities to set up the region: · Thoroughly understand the business model and SOPs expected from the field office. · Field visit to understand the current status of the field offices. · Discuss with Head office and HR about how best to organize the region and detail out what specific help would be needed from the Head Office (HO). · Understand the expectations and problems of Business Units (Units that specialise in specific countries) and field offices with each other and set up an operational framework in consultation with HO.
2. Ensure process efficiency for the entire process of students walk‐ins to students conversion. This would involve: · Regular reviews of field offices to identify bottlenecks and ensure that quality of service and speed does not suffer. · Ensure that student facing field staff are adequately trained on the relevant knowledge and SOPs. · Hiring right quality people in the field wherever required.
3. Coordinate with Business Units in HO to ensure that field offices get adequate support Each Business Unit in HO is responsible for a set of countries where they have specialised knowledge right from Universities, their admissions requirement to visa regulations. RM has to liaison with each of the Business Unit and their Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure that adequate knowledge is available to the field offices to efficiently serve the students they are targeting.
4. Plan and execute the regional marketing activity in coordination with Head of Marketing at HO: This would involve helping marketing office with ground level support at each region and also helping marketing function plan better based on regions own particular needs.
- High energy professional preferably with the experience of dealing in overseas education or allied field. Desired total experience would be about 6‐8 years.
- Ability to collaborate with diverse set of people.
- Ability to learn the domain knowledge.
- Proven people management ability to manage field staff
- Good communication skills
- Eye for details and patience to monitor and manage operations.
- Experience in Overseas Education industry is must
How to Apply for this Offer
Applicants should send Cvs to [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted