Ascentech Services Limited’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Bartender
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 14, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good Bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations. Compensation includes salary and tips.
- Interact with customers, take orders for drinks and snacks.
- Plan and present bar menu.
- Serve snacks and drinks to the customer.
- Check identification of the guest to make sure they meet age requirements for purchase of alcohol and tobacco products.
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Mix drinks, cocktails, and other bar beverages as ordered and in compliance with hotel standard drink recipes.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages.
- Service Wine and Beer to guests.
- Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive displays.
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Ability to Sell or influence others for up-selling and suggestive selling.
- Provide recommendations and suggestions to guest for choosing Drinks and Snacks.
- Serve customers in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Keep the bar counter and work area neat and clean at all times.
- Provide guidance to guests on resort activities, dining options, and general resort and Regional information.
- Determine when a customer has had too much alcohol and if required refusing any further serving in a polite way.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of food and beverage products, menus, and Promotions
- Clean up after customers and clean the work area.
- Clears ashtrays as and when required.
- Maintain a clean working area by sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning glass doors and windows, etc. if required.
- Maintain liquor inventory and consumption.
- Collect payment for drinks served and balance all receipts.
- Prepare inventory or purchase requisitions as needed to replenish supplies.
- Perform other duties as and when assigned by the hotel management.
- HND degree
- Relevant training certificate
- 1 year proven work experience as a Barman in a luxurious hotel
- Excellent knowledge of mixing, garnishing, and serving drinks
- Computer literacy
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked, and clean
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.