Apply for job
About ASA SECURITY’s Job offer
Job title : IT Support Officer
Quick Recommended Links
The IT support officer will be mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer systems, routers, switches, internet and applications ensure users get maximum benefits from them.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Setting up of computer LAN
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults.
- Co-ordinating repairs and preventive maintenance of hardware and systems software.
- Maintaining records of software licenses.
- B.Sc in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience.
- Knowledge of systems engineering, computer maintenance, server administration, installation, repair and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of computer networking, LAN, WLAN installation, configuration, troubleshooting
- Good interpersonal skills, should be able to interact with all staff across all level and cadre
- Creative, open to new ideas and ability to multi-task effectively.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.