Job title : Arts and Graphics Assistant
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : February 23, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
The incumbent provides graphic, photographic, and video support for internal Mission purposes under the supervision of the Management Officer.
The incumbent is responsible for implementing large process improvements in internal communications. Will manage multiple projects of this type throughout the year, while providing graphic, photographic, and video support for internal Mission purposes.
The incumbent will develop and manage a print studio and create Mission Nigeria’s graphic design output for internal communications. Taking into account USG policy and the commercial aspects of working for a publishing house, the incumbent strategically analyzes design needs and creates products that responds to those needs
- All selected candidates must be able to obtain and hold a public trust security certificate.
- All selected candidates will be subject to a background investigation and, may be subject to a pre-employment medical exam.
- Selected candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time (6 weeks)upon receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end.
- A Bachelor’s degree in communications, graphic design, photography, art, or information technology is required.
- NYSC Certificate/Exemption/Exclusion document is required.
Experience: Four (4) years’ experience working as a photographer, graphic designer, art designer, or audio-visual specialist with a portfolio of work is required.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Arts and Graphics Assistant jobs
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!