About Arnergy Solar Limited’s Job offer
Job title : Engineering Manager – Embedded Systems
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- As our Engineering Manager – Embedded Systems, you are a natural leader with proven evidence of high-quality delivery in a fast-paced in a high energy firm.
- You have a solid technical background combined with an understanding of how the different pieces of firmware, software, algorithms and quality engineering come together to make a feature possible; someone who has exceptional communication skills and the ability to handle complex cross-functional team coordination. Come join Arnergy’s Engineering team and help improve distributed energy reliability to businesses and homes in Nigeria.
You’ll focus on:
- Managing a team of Embedded Engineers that build the hardware and firm ware that runs on the company developed products.
- Managing Engineers and helping them develop their careers, assigning them to projects tailored to their skill levels, long-term skill development, personalities, and work styles.
- Communicating and collaborating effectively with cross-functional hardware and Software Engineering teams.
- Championing Engineering and Operational excellence, establishing metrics and process for regular assessment and improvement.
- Setting clear expectations and creating a positive work environment based on accountability, in collaboration with the engineering and Management teams.
- Working closely with dedicated recruiting staff to expand the team, including sourcing candidates, interviewing candidates, participating in conferences/events, and on-boarding new employees.
Requirement and Skills
You’ll be a good fit for this role if you have:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree.
- Proven track record of leading and managing Embedded Engineering Teams.
- 5+ years of experience in hands-on development in C/C++ for embedded systems and evaluating firmware architecture.
- 5+ years of experience in Hardware development with experience in 32bit ARM Cortex processors
- Knowledge of computer architecture, hardware interfaces real-time operating systems and driver development on low-level bare metal and high-level operating systems.
- Excellent understanding of most systems on modern SoCs: CPU cores, memory bandwidth tradeoffs, low-power, boot loaders
- Experience in system development from scratch with board bring-up
- Experience in test-driven development (TDD) and continuous integration (CI) techniques for embedded systems
- Experience in High speed, Advanced PCB design from schematic to PCB to manufacturing.
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills.
We’d also like to see:
- Flexibility and comfort working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Hands-on active coding experience.
- An attribute of grit
- Good communication, strong leadership qualities
- Compliance oriented, good interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management, task prioritizing and organisational ability
- High level of attention to detail.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here