- This job has expired!
About Armorsil West Africa’s Job offer
Job title : Site Supervisor
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : February 25, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Duties and Responsibilities
- To Inspect facilities and analyze operational data
- Candidate Maintain compliance with safety and regulatory standards
- Evaluate operations and processes
- Test material and structural integrity
- Research the environmental impact of projects
- Compile and present reports explaining project details to non-technical stakeholders
- Monitor project progress, compliance with design specifications and safety standards
- Direct engineering activities, assign tasks and provide training and support
- Create work schedules and adjust as needed to meet project deadlines
- Maintain detailed documentation of all site engineering activities
- Collaborate with management to align activities with desired business outcomes
Requirements and Qualifications
- National Diploma in Civil or Structural Engineering, Construction, Building or related field
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years
- State-issued certification or engineering license
- Considerable experience in a similar position
- In-depth knowledge of engineering, technology, building, construction, and design
- Proficient in the use of computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Familiar with scientific analysis software as well as graphics and map creation software
- Proven track record of managing personnel and material resources
- Exemplary critical thinking, analytical, and complex problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Active listening and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use the scientific process to solve problems
- Dedication to learning new concepts and strategies.
- N40,000 monthly.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Site Supervisor – Abuja” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.