Arkounting Business Concepts Limited’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Senior Manager (Derivatives)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 24, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Marina, Lagos
- Develop sound workflows and validate derivative data working closely within investment data, derivative services and investment personnel.
- Execute validation procedures everyday.
- Ensure integrity and consistency of yield curves and rate resets.
- Conduct valuation of Load derivative to firm’s pricing engine and review exception.
- Provide timely, accurate and thorough support to internal clients’ complex and routine derivative valuation-related inquiries.
- Identify/market derivative products to existing/prospective clients working with senior marketing team/Relationship Manager.
- Provide support to clients when senior team members are traveling.
- Prepare varied presentations required for marketing purposes.
- Monitor and manage customer derivative transactions including structuring/pricing/execution.
- Provide assistance in development of level employees.
- Participate to identify derivative opportunities.
- Conduct research and test new hedging strategies.
- Analyze actions and activities related to pricing, securities and derivatives.
- Ensure integrity through data manipulation and quality control measures.
- Furnish quantitative and qualitative analyses and modelling.
Competency and Skill Requirements
- A minimum of 7 – 15 years of work experience in capital market operations, with hands on experience in derivatives operations for a minimum of 2 – 3 years.
- Good knowledge of the provisions of the NSE Derivative Rules
- Excellent understanding of Investment regulations and Investments systems.
- A strong understanding of risk and control frameworks
- Strong analytical skills, high level of accuracy, and excellent attention to detail
- Basic technology skills, e.g., Database/SQL and Excel
- Programming and Excel experience
- Detail-oriented, multi-tasking and managing competing task prioritization within tight timelines
- Strong financial modeling knowledge, mathematical background and analytical thinking
All interested applicants must follow Arkounting Professional Services Limited on all social media platforms.
- Facebook – apsarkounting
- Instagram – apsarkounting
- LinkedIn – Arkounting Professionals
- Twitter – apsarkounting
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.