MAERSK’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Area WND Implementation Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Are you interested in joining a dynamic team at the heart of developing logistics products to meet customers’ needs, remove complexities and simplify customers’ supply chain? We are looking for someone to join our warehouse and distribution (WND) organization in Central West Africa (CWA).
- An opportunity to challenge your limits and develop personally and professionally. Join us… we’ll be happy to have you.
- In this role, you will be responsible for leading new customer implementations for contract logistics business, bridging the sales and operational activities, to ensure smooth transition of new or additional business into the organization.
- Manage risks rigorously from sales opportunity to stable operation
- Set expectations and get agreement with internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare and drive the overall implementation project plan
- Proactively manage delivery of other involved parties (IT, operational suppliers, etc).
- Establish and evaluate the success criteria for the project and adjust solutions and timelines
- Successfully ñcloseî implementations based on mutually defined criteria between Maersk and the client (external) and operations (internal).
Client Relationship Management:
- Lead the client through the on-boarding process
- Strictly manage scope with clients and ensure solution implemented stays in line with the solution sold.
- Review operational viability of complex opportunities as part of the OMEB/Sales process
- Contribute to securing new business wins by actively engaging in the sales process.
- Ensure operations are optimized and warehousing service are delivered under the highest service quality possible.
- Ensure initial SOP/IOP compliance
- Ensure infrastructure deployment for new client solutions is in place including:
- Recruitment and training of staff.
- Detailed process flows, SOPs and IOPs.
- WMS, IT & EDI integration.
- Client and vendor training and introduction.
- KPI reporting and performance management routines.
- Strong WND knowledge with experience in Implementation of New Warehouses
- Area market knowledge
- Project management
- Stakeholder management.
- Commercial engagement at senior management level.
- Understanding EDI and WMS product development.
- Understanding of customer operations and systems.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online