Reliable Steel & Plastic Ind. Ltd.’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Area Sales & Marketing Coordinator jobs in Abia
Job Location : Abia
Deadline : May 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
This role is responsible for researching and developing marketing opportunities and planning and implementing new sales plans in the Area. The Area Sales and Marketing Coordinator will also provide supervision and direction to Sales & Marketing employees of the Area as well as streamline processes for operational effectiveness.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Sales target achievement
- Effectiveness in credit management and debt recovery (where applicable)
- Reduction in sales concentration risk (geographical and market spread)
- Blend of products (fast and non – fast moving)
- Control of Area’s operating cost
- Brand awareness, positive image projection and protection
- Customer care and relationship
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
- 4-7 years’ experience in marketing and sales.
- Experience in management.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent supervision, business presentation skills, Organization and leadership abilities, Self-motivated with a result driven approach, Problem- solving skill
Working Conditions – The person must be physically able, can travel long trips by road, meetings, presentations and training sessions that require constant talking and listening.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position and Preferred Location as subject of email.